Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas 2012 Pose Contest at Poses Realm - Creative Garden



Because we opened the group a bit more early than I first planned, I had to rush a 'bit' to prepare this contest, so the poses I have done to use as examples need a lot of fixing, and I hope you will forgive me for that! I promise I will do it before publishing a pack of contests poses, and we will take our time to prepare the next one!

 You can read all the details about rules and requirement at the PR-CG group on Facebook.

For this contest we require to see two poses. It can be a couple, a parent with a child, two children, two friends, ... let your imagination be! It could be two aliens discovering Christmas seriously!

Basically if you want to join, you need to send 3 pictures to either Yuki or me.
If for some reason you do not have a Facebook account you can still comment here and we can try to find another way, as long as you get me those pictures.

We need 2 pictures showing both your poses under every angle, and a clear shot of the face if needed.
Here is the first pose I made as an example:


Second picture for the other pose: 
- My pose was supposed to be using Peggy's santa hat but for some reason it appeared in Blender but not in game. I will see if I can fix it or modify my pose, she was pulling her hat -


And finally the third picture is an ingame screenshot with a Christmas setup:


Join us for the fun and challenge yourself!
We posted a lot of Christmas related pictures in the contest folder if you need some inspiration.

Credits:

Clothes: EA Store for Litia, I have to check for Kilhian but it is CC
Decorations: Jomsims (sleigh, bag and gift box)

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome :)
    Winner should be announced tomorrow.
    It should have been done before but Winter break got me :p

    ReplyDelete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...